Tuesday 14 January 2014

DIY Powder Coating #1

I have called around to find alternative powder coating companies and I have a few to look at who I am sure would do a better job than the last place.

While looking for alternatives, I stumbled across  a company called electrostaticMagic who sell DIY powder coating systems and powders. The cost of the kit and powder is similar to the cost of paying someone else, so makes sense to give it a go. I can also take plenty of time and care to make sure that I get a good covering and also mask of the threads and gasket faces correctly.

I have read a few reviews and all I need if the kit and a second hand oven for curing from ebay or the local kitchen fitters. I already have the compressor and access to a shot blast cabinet.




1 comment:

  1. I’m really amazed with your posting skills as well as with the layout on your blog site. Is this a paid style or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the pleasant quality writing, it is rare to see a great site such as this one these days.I recently came to know about http://rainbowpowdercoatings.com/, their Powder Coating Companies are very effective.
    Powder Coating Companies

    ReplyDelete