Saturday 12 April 2014

Savage Switches - Poor Quality

When I started by build I opted to fit Savage switches, they looked good and I thought that they were high quality.

Now that I have had them for a while, I am tired of them falling apart and the aluminium discs falling out. Each time I have to re glue the discs back in place or re assemble. Not the type of experience I was expecting of asupposedly premium switch.

I fitted a couple of these switches on my centre tunnel for my indicators, they are a real pain as they don't disengage that easily. Not good when driving.

I would definitely not recommend these as they are a waste of money. I have also spoken to other kit car owners who have had a similar poor experience. I'll try to find a better alternative.




No comments:

Post a Comment