Sunday 23 February 2014

Tillett Seats #2

Added a couple of small Tillett spacers on the front edge of both seats between the slider and the seat. This will lift the front of both seats slightly to give a better positioning.

I bolted both seats in to place through the chassis rails and fixed with M8 high tensile bolts. I then fitted the lap harnesses in to place and adjusted the length slightly to account for the snap hook fixings being not in line.

Both seats fit well, the passengers side moves freely on its runner without fouling the body tub, however the drivers is a little tighter and rubs on the body tub when moved. I must of spaced the body tub differently on each side. As the drivers seat won't be moving that often, I'm ok with this. 

The Tillett seats sit lower than the standard MNR seats and are wider, this is an ideal fit for me and exactly what I was trying to achieve. They look great too.










No comments:

Post a Comment